Monday, November 16, 2009

10 Months Old

I'm 10 months old and I thought I'd tell you a little about myself.

1. I started walking this month.
2. Finding Nemo and Cars are my favorite movies.
3. I love peas.
4. I love applesauce
5. I love Mandarin oranges.
6. My best friend is Henry.
7. I flirt with the older ladies.
8. My favorite toy is the busy ball popper.
9. I love to hit the TV before Dad says "no".
10. I like to go camping.
11. I hate getting my diaper changed.
12. I like to wake up and party in the middle of the night.
13. I love to kick my feet in the bathtub.
14. I can open the oven door by myself.
15. My bathroom is decorated in frogs.
16. I love my school.
17. I get jealous watching the big kids play outside.
18. I can manipulate my Mom with my fake cry.
19. I can stick my tongue out further than you.
20. If you call my name I'll crawl to you.
21. I like chasing dogs.
22. If you point a camera at me I'll smile.
23. I can throw my cousin Casey to the floor with one hand.
24. I practice the clean plate club, it all goes on the floor when I'm done.
25. I smile because I'm happy.