skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Little One
Saturday, July 4, 2009
July 3rd - Swimming in Grandma's Pool
I went swimming for the first time in Grandma's pool
Casey didn't want to go in the water.
Kyle took his turn in my duckie bathtub.
Then I lounged on the deck for the afternoon
and watched Kyle swim.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Mom and Dad
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(74)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(5)
I'm 6 months old and here's where I stand!
Family Weekend in Park Rapids
July 3rd - Swimming in Grandma's Pool
Camping Last Weekend
Happy Father's Day
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)