skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Little One
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
5 Months Old
I'm 5 months old today and here I am sitting for another picture only this time I can sit up by myself and play with my feet.
What's this monkey doing over here? Come here, I want to take a bite out of your ear.
Fighting back huh, I guess I'll have to shake you up a bit.
Here's a few of the past months pictures.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Mom and Dad
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(74)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(3)
5 Months Old
My First Airplane Trip
Home For Sale
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)