skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Little One
Saturday, March 28, 2009
THE DEAL
Now you listen to me, Mikey.
It's about time we had a little talk.
This pacifier is childish and I don't want my image tarnished when we are out in public, got it.
Are you listening to me? Hop to it, pal.
I think you and I will be alright.
Now, go fetch me my lunch.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Mom and Dad
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(74)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
▼
March
(6)
THE DEAL
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Spring in Minnesota
2 Months Old
Lazy Saturday Morning
Megan's Visit
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)