Now that "our little one" has finally arrived there are a few winners from the shower predictions. Adam was very stubborn and didn't want to come out and play before 2009 and then didn't even want to play after his due date of January 9th. When he finally appeared all predictions had passed by so we went with the closest date to the 16th.
From the October 25th Shower there were 2 people that had the same date of January 12th, however, one predicted a boy and the other one was a girl. Therefore, the winner is.....Debby Donley.
The November 2nd shower had one prediction that was the closest date of all predictions but still not the 16th. My Grandmother Folz, Adam's Grandma Great, won this prediction with her prediction of the 14th. When Grandma told me that was what she was predicting I just kept thinking how mean that was to be predicting this baby would not come before his due date...now I know she is very wise.
Thanks for all of the predictions, we enjoyed hearing what people were guessing. Oh, I don't think anyone guessed the birth weight within 2 pounds of his 10lbs 11 oz.